***If you need assistance with a matter involving a federal agency, such as obtaining Social Security or Medicare benefits, receiving a DD214 from the VA, or renewing a passport, please click here to submit your information to our office instead of using the general contact form below.***


Let's check that you're within this district

House rules say we can only serve our own district's residents. Not a resident? Look up your Representative.

2 of 3
Is your request regarding help with a federal agency, such as renewing a passport, obtaining a copy of your DD-214, or receiving Social Security and Medicare benefits?

3 of 3

Other than what is requested above, please do not submit any personally identifiable information.

We’ve received your request.

You’ll get an answer very soon. In the meantime, follow me on social media for updates on my work for you and the people of our district.